Friday, May 18, 2007
8:20 AM
IM BACK TO BLOGGER (:
I need so much time to adjust to LJ
Hmm,so let me list down what I did yesterday after school
Oh yes, results were okay.fullstop.
Went NDC,5 mins away from Crescent, took out that metal thing
For urm,short while,about 10 mins only
Cabbed to ACS(I) for their post exam
Came late OMG :O
People thought I came to wrong school/room
DAMN MALU PLEASE!
Sat down at the chair at the first row ):
And oh,I thought I saw Naz, but I had work to do
I had to report and
not flirt/look at people you know
Interviewed Alvin and Hann Lam
THANKS FRIENDS (:
But I couldn't make out Alvin's middle name
NIGHTUrm,after NP, reached home,ate,bathed etc.
TO THE TABLET AND HOME PC
And surprisingly,my sister didn't ask why I was using TWO PCs
HAHAHA.
Went online,DUH
Finished up SOFAZ article
Interviewed Naz online
AND HE SAID THE QUESTIONS WERE HARDER THAN HIS ENG MYE -.-
And for the first time in my life:
I never begged someone THAT much to ask for his dad's name
Quite interesting conversation we had
HAHAH,teeth(:
And this person said he wasn't looking forward to seeing his name in the papers
Malu konon: PLEASE LAH, later just see what I wrote okay?
And oh,I'm so prepared for the people to talk about it when the article comes out
LIKE THE OTHER TIME WHEN KHAIRUL WROTE ABOUT CREZ AWARDS
we,are,just,doing,our,job.
THANK YOU.
Finished up two articles in a night
HOW INTERESTING(:
I thought I couldn't make it that fast
But oh wells.
And oh, Alvin only sms-ed me his middle name at 12.34 am
WAH BIANG EH.
But heh,nevermind lah.
AND TO THE THREE PEOPLE:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE INTERVIEW A WONDERFUL ONE
And urm,it's THREE free periods now
BYE THEN.